Sunday 13 July 2014

baby scrapbook DIY - 1

happy happy news! my cousins pregnant and i am oh sooo happy for her. she's been one of the bestest friends i have ever had since my childhood. my hands are already itching to hold her baby. it's going be a really long wait though, till february. love you my darling.

a baby scrapbook is like the cutest gift you can give, right? so i set about making one for her, hopefully i'll complete it before the baby arrives.

started with making a list of all the pages i wanted to make. that list is here on my pinterest board.

list of scrapbook pages
my list of pages
i started with this first page, titled "Me & You", seen here on pinterest..and why not, mother's the most important person of a child's life. the first human to come in contact with the baby

some little, hand-written typography! 



i was really confused as to which side should be up, as they looked good both ways. well, this is what i went with. 




and the page was done...:) thats just one, still got to make a hell lot of pages.

please do leave comments.! much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express your thoughts!